TORRANCE, Calif. — SECURITY SALES & INTEGRATION is accepting entries to the 17th annual SAMMY Awards. Held each year on the eve of ISC West, the program honors installing security contractors who exemplify professionalism in their sales, marketing and installation endeavors.
A panel of judges will select the top nominees in each of 12 categories. The winners will be revealed during a gala awards ceremony in Las Vegas on March 27, 2012.
The awards categories are:
- Installers of the Year (small to midsize company, 150 or fewer employees; large company, more than 150 employees)
- Integrated Installation of the Year
- Best Overall Integrated Marketing Campaign
- Best Sales Brochure
- Best Company Logo Design
- Best Broadcast Advertisement (TV, radio or online)
- Best Vehicle Graphics Design
- Best Community Outreach Program
- Best Company Newsletter
- Best Web Site Design
- Best Promotional Giveaway Item
- Best Display Advertisement
Check out SSI's June 2011 and July 2011 issues for a close-up look at the winners of the 16th annual SAMMYs spectacular.
Entries for the 2012 awards program are due by Dec. 30. Entering the SAMMYs is free and open to North American professional installing dealers and integrators only.
For more information, including rules and entry forms, click here, contact SSI at (310) 533-2400 or E-mail email@example.com.
Print | posted on Wednesday, September 14, 2011 10:30 AM